Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Week 10: #23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning...

The final post. I think our branch is running with the 23 Things. We have blogs for several programs to supplement the information provided. Cy-Fair has an Academy of Lifelong Learning and several librarians are teaching a class for on the 23 for the Academy. This has been an excellent training. I think blogging has been the favorite activity because I will probably use it for the book club. I have been using some of the Web 2.0 technologies already like Flickr, MySpace, YouTube. However, the training has given me a greater depth of understanding. The key to the training is keeping up on new things and using what we know. I will use much of what I learned. Thanks for putting together this training. Well done iStar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.